Thursday, July 26, 2012

Can't Stop

I <3 it when the fight ends
the lights of the day and the night sends
a sign of love that I had never seen

Wish I could, If I ever could make you understand
and also the world,
It not always about fighting for,
sometimes it is also about letting go

You cannot go far, neither can I
the faith in "us" gets stronger day by day
this resolve grows from embers to flames
till this world sees that it is so intense. (and still growing)

If loving you is a sin, than I better be a sinner
dying with the sin of loving you is much better than
living a million years without that sweet pain
I am Addicted to the pain
I am Addicted to the lie
I am Addicted to the words that make me cry

As I have always loved you and will, like the way you do
You can hide it from yourself but you cant stop it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment